The latest Sonic Beauty Device cleanses, massages, and applies skincare for optimum short and long-term results. With an innovative design and revolutionary Transdermal Sonic Technology, ZOE Bliss delivers 7000 micro-pulsations per minute to cleanse, exfoliate, massage, maximize skin care product penetration and absorption on a cellular level! This helps to reduce signs of aging and reinvigorate the glow to your skin.
QYKSonic ZOE features:
- 7500 T-sonic pulsations per minute
- Highest medical grade silicone bristles that do not harbor bacteria
- Up to 300 uses with a single charge
- Over 2000 biometrically placed touchpoints
- Fully waterproof
- 15 power settings
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and acne-prone skin
QYKSonic ZOE functions include:
- The frontside provides complete facial and body sonic cleansing
- Gently exfoliates without irritating even the most sensitive skin
- Anti-aging and micro-firming circulation massage
- Helps minimize the size of pores and wrinkles
- The backside is used to enhance product penetration of skincare ingredients
- Rhythmic Tap Pulsations mode for product penetration (press the power button twice for this function)
- Gentle enough for the delicate eye area
How to Use QYKSonic ZOE:
There are more than 10 different ways to use this device!
- Cleansing obviously
- Face massage and lymphatic drainage massage
- Using ZOE with a face mask to push ingredients deeper into pores
- During a bath or shower to multitask
- Releasing brow tension
- Scalp massage
- With a hair mask on to push ingredients deeper into the scalp
- After applying my skincare products, I use the backside on product penetration mode to help drive ingredients into skin
- With an exfoliator product to enhance the exfoliation benefits
- Keeping it in my skincare fridge to use the zinc bottom to depuff undereyes
- Gua sha style massage using the bristles or zinc-based bottom
We love to use ZOE both morning and night. In the morning it helps 'wake up' the skin with an invigorating massage and remove any leftover skincare that was applied the night before!
How to Clean ZOE:
To clean ZOE, simply use warm water and soap. For an even deeper soak, one can soak ZOE in rubbing alcohol or barbicide.